Find and follow KeeKee on these sites!
Download Flat KeeKee
Download, cut out, and take Flat KeeKee with you when you are out and about. Share photos of you with her or just KeeKee having adventures. Post them to socials with the hashtag #FlatKee #Ringling
Thank you for your interest in
KeeKee’s Big Adventures!
We’re the family travel entertainment brand starring KeeKee, the globetrotting calico kitty, created to spark curiosity and inspire an appreciation for our great big wonderful world!
The company was founded by author Shannon Jones.
How you may get involved!
- Join the KeeKee Club and get weekly updates on all things KeeKee
We are looking for help upgrading the quality of the animation of our YouTube channel. With our KeeKee shorts, we want to:
- Transition to 2D animation software (Toonboom/Harmony). We would want someone to help us get started on this platform. What assets do we need to use or create?
- We need to set-up Character Rigging for KeeKee to increase movement and speed up the animation process.
- Create story ideas, and write scripts that fit within the existing YouTube fun fact episodes we create.
We are also looking for help in these categories:
- KeeKee (and friends) toy figure design,
- KeeKee International Playsets (think Fisher-Price or old-school Playskool Play Family house, barn, hospital… but instead) Rome, Athens, London, Amsterdam!
- KeeKee figure packaging, and
- KeeKee International Playset package design.
Also, you should Signup for a micro-internship with Ringling College of Art + Design through the Parker Dewey Career Launcher website. (We will be using this site to post shorter-term internships, but other brands are as well – great opportunity for you).
Like what you see? Interested? Have the Skills?
If you have the skills, interest, and time to work on any of the above projects, send Paul a note: .
Please let us know a little about yourself, the specific skills you've got, what interests you about working on a KeeKee project, and provide a link to the relevant sections of your portfolio! If you see something you could do better (i.e., help with our YouTube videos), let us know what that is and how you can help!