KeeKee’s Big Adventures is the award-winning family travel entertainment company created to spark curiosity and inspire an appreciation for our great big wonderful world’s people, places, and cultures!
Growing up, my Mom was a flight attendant, and the traveling we did as a family opened my eyes, ears, and mind to the world in a way that has inspired my whole life.
Living in Amsterdam with my real-life calico kitty, KeeKee, the idea for KeeKee’s Big Adventures was born! To introduce children and families to other places, cultures, languages, people, food, and more through KeeKee, the cute relatable character in an all-animal world.
With globe-trotting KeeKee as our guide, we’re on a mission to help children develop a global worldview early in life. Studies show considerable benefits to exposing children to other cultures through travel and education. It…
- Excites their natural curiosity, and they will continue to explore and discover.
- Enhances children’s acceptance of people different from them.
- Builds compassion, empathy, open hearts, and minds.
And these children can help make the world better.
It all started with the award-winning picture book series, KeeKee’s Big Adventures. And now, there’s more to help you and your family travel, learn and explore.
- KeeKee’s Big Adventures Family Travel Podcast: Created to inspire and help plan your family’s next big adventure, there are over 40 episodes featuring Travel Moms and Travel Experts.
- Activities for Kids and Adults: Fun, educational, and free to download.
- KeeKee YouTube Channel: KeeKee takes you exploring in her KeeKee Fun Fact videos series for the whole family.
- Travel articles and additional products to help you plan and get the most out of your adventures and our partnership with AAA Family Travel.
Founder & Author