Travel to Europe from Home:
Yiásas! Hello! Below you’ll find everything you need to take a trip to Greece’s amazing 7,000 year old capital city from your living room! Kalós orísate! Have a good trip!
Send us your photos,
and we’ll share them
with other KeeKee fans.
Museums & Attractions
View artwork and attractions with the whole family from your living room.
- Acropolis – High on the hill in the middle of the city stands the glorious heart of Athens, the Acropolis, dating back to 5th century BC. Acropolis means ‘high city.’ Here you can take a virtual tour of the hill including the Parthenon.
The Parthenon is one of the most famous buildings in Greece and the world! It was initially a temple dedicated to the Greek goddess, Athena. The city of Athens is named after Athena!
- Acropolis Museum – Step inside the museum to get a taste of the over 3,000 famous artifacts.
The Food: Recipes
Greek food is delicious!! Here are two of KeeKee’s favorite Greek recipes. You can also find more in the Global Kitchen – Greek Recipe section of Allrecipes.com.
KeeKee’s Big Adventures in Athens themed activity pages are free to download and fun for everyone! And don’t miss the fun facts you can scroll through to add to the adventure.
- Maze – Guide KeeKee through the sites of Athens.
- Word Scramble – Have fun unscrambling these Greek words and places.
- Word Search – Can you find the 16 hidden Athens-related words?
- Seek & Find – A bonus for those who have the KeeKee in Athens book.
- Coloring Pages – Color scenes from KeeKee’s Athens book.
- Fun Facts – Check out over 30 fun facts about Athens, Greece, and even learn some Greek words.
Videos, Movies & Music
KeeKee hosts a series of short videos with fun facts about Athens, Greece!
- Hercules (Disney)
- Percy Jackson & the Olympians
Search “Greek Music” or “Greek Taverna” on your favorite music streaming service.
Our recommended “must-see” attractions in Paris.
Athens Interactive Map
Fly over Athens like the Greek god Hermes using Google Maps in 3D view.
- Athens 3D Map – Explore Athens via Google Maps. Link starts with a view of the Parthenon.
Live video feeds from Athens.
- Parthenon atop the Acropolis – great view of the Parthenon atop the mountain top called the Acropolis.
Santorini – While this isn’t Athens, KeeKee did visit Santorini, Greece in the KeeKee book. Enjoy!
Set the scene with Greek décor. You can also search Amazon: Greek Party Decorations or Google Image Search: Greek Party Decorations for ideas, or visit Oriental Trading Greek party supplies..
These are NOT affiliate links. These are simply provided as some fun ideas.